How Can You Get It? Eligibility & Benefits
The UAE’s ‘Golden visa’ is a long- term residency visa which enables foreign talents to live and work or study in the UAE while enjoying exclusive benefits which include:
· an entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance
· a long term, renewable residence visa valid for 10 years
· a self-sponsored visa, as there is no need for an employment sponsor
· ability to stay outside the UAE for more than the usual restriction of six months in order to keep their residence visa valid
· sponsoring their family members, including spouse and children regardless of their ages
· sponsoring unlimited number of domestic helpers
· allowing family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration, if the primary holder of the Golden visa passes away.
As part of the new entry and residence scheme, the UAE government has amended the Golden Residence visa. This 10-year renewable visa is granted to
• Investors in public investments
• Real estate investor
• Executive Directors
• Outstanding Specialized Talents such as (doctors / scientists / creative people of culture and art / inventors / executives / specialists in scientific fields / athletes / doctoral degree holders / specialists in the fields of engineering and science and the following majors include: “epidemiology and viruses / artificial intelligence / big data / Computer engineering, electronics, software, electrical, genetics and biotechnology).
Contact our expert immigration consultants to check your eligibility and know more about Golden visa scheme.
Call us on +971501152321 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.